Scientific, Industrial & Laboratory Glassware
BOROSIL® range of Laboratory Glassware includes almost all items required in general lab usage. Our expertise in melting and forming low expansion, chemically inert borosilicate glass for over 50 years has made our products preferred globally. In fact, for a laboratory to get ISO 9001 certification in India, it is recommended that it use BOROSIL certified A-class lab glassware.
Our apparatus for measurement of volumes rank amongst the most accurate in the world.
When it comes to laboratory glassware equipment and lab glassware supplies for scientific laboratories, we are one of the largest manufacturer and suppliers.
From the 16th Century till date, chemical research teams have used glass containers for a very basic reason - glass is transparent, thereby making the contents and the reactions clearly visible. However, owing to the fact that chemists must heat, cool and mix chemical substances, ordinary glass is not always adequate for laboratory work.
Laboratory work requires that the apparatus for handling chemicals/media offer maximum inertness when in contact with the widest range of chemical substances. Moreover such apparatus needs to withstand thermal shock without fracture, high temperatures without deformity and mechanical shocks from daily washing and sterilization.
- Computer Controlled Calibration.
- Reliability in experiments through individually certified volumetric glassware.
- Facilitatate audit procedures in the laboratory.
- Enhanced production from new facility.
- Optimum wall thickness.
- Annealed glassware imparts better mechanical strength.
- Ideal for vaccum application, wet and dry sterlization.
- Harder, hence lasts longer.
THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE
- Safety withstands thermal shock.
- Annealed to remove residual thermal stresses.
- Thinnner, uniform wall, hence lasts longer.
- High resistance to attack from acids, salt solutions and organic solvents.
- Low alkalinity, hence less leaching.
- Low alkalinity makes glass harder, hence lasts longer.