Flame Proof Tubes
- Current range includes OD 57 mm and OD 60mm in lengths of 1197 mm and 580 mm.
- Tubes are specially drawn inhouse - Heavy Wall with very tight tolerances.
- Borosil’s in house tube draw facilities gives it the ability to cater to all dimensions and dimensional tolerances required by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's).
- Tubes withstand thermal shock of 1300C and hydraulic tests as specified in the earlier stringent IS 2206 – Part 2 standards.
- In house tests are still conducted to ensure adherence. CMRI had also earlier approved Borosil flameproof tubes as per the standards.
Chemical inertness of glass ensures.
- Absolute clarity even after repeated usage
- No fogging
- Optimum transmission
- Borosilicate glass ensures mechanical strength.